Compatible with A-Sert Weight Forward System
1. Use a prep tool to etch the inside of carbon shafts for maximum A-Sert adhesion.
2. Clean inside of shaft with cotton tip swab with appropriate cleaner. Allow to dry.
3. Apply insert adhesive to A-Sert sleeve sparingly.
4. Place A-Sert Sleeve into shaft, rotate 1/2 turn while installing. Immediately clean off any excess glue with clean cloth.
5. Follow glue instructions for glue cure time. Failure to do so may result in loss of A-Sert.
6. Remove nock and install A-Sert Nut flat-end first so cross-cut is toward nock end of arrow.
7. Place broadhead/tip through A-Sert Sleeve.
8. Adjust broadhead/tip to desired position. Using Adjusting Tool, tighten A-Sert Nut.
9. Remove Adjusting Tool and replace nock.
** For removal of A-Sert Nut, remove Adjusting Tool handle and use threaded end to remove A-Sert Nut.